Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend update...

Hello - Well, we had a pretty nice weekend. The weather was great for the parade so I got to go. I was a little fussy during part of it, but I was getting hungry, so can you really blame me? I got to wear my outfit mommy had all picked out for me for the parade and I looked pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!

My Grandpa is always part of the Memorial Day program
and he wears his uniform so we had to get our picture taken together. We both looked nice, don't you think?

I didn't get any candy at the parade but I did get a lot of attention!

Though mommy, daddy and I had a great weekend, we feel for all of those families who have been affected by the terrible storms. Especially mommy and daddy's friends, Mike and Megan & their kids. Mom and dad are keeping them in their thoughts and prayers. Please do the same.

No comments: