Good news - my cord fell off last night! Mom was so happy about that. Now I have the cutest little belly button. =)
Last night I didn't really want to go to bed. I stayed up until 3:00 a.m. with daddy. He was ready for bed, but I thought I might miss out on something, so I stayed awake. Then, when he was changing me I peed all over and needed clean jammies. Mom got up to find me pjs and I had them on no more than 30 seconds and I spit up all over them. Isn't that funny! Mommy and daddy laughed - not because they really thought it was funny, but because it was almost - unbelieveable!! =) I was on a ROLL!! Good thing I went to sleep after I got clean jammies on - AGAIN. And slept for 4 hours, woke up to get clean unders, my tummy full and back to sleep for another 4 hours. I thought I better go easy on them after my earlier stunts I pulled.
That's all - XOXOX
Cohen
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment