and a bouncer...I'm really starting to move around a lot! I love to lay on the floor and kick, kick, kick my legs. I get those little things really moving, and my arms too! Sometimes when I wake up I like to just lay in my crib and kick around. I'm also getting more and more interested in watching what's around me. I still love to sit in my bouncy seat and watch the lights and listen to the music, but I can actually move enough to make the seat bounce now, which I think is a lot of fun. I am moving my mouth more and more and once in awhile I actually get a sound to come out. That's kind of exciting when that happens! =) I also like to lay on the floor and watch the lights and listen to the music of my toy that I can lay under. When I get my legs going it almost looks like I'm dancing to the music. Mommy took video of me and is hoping she can put a clip on here soon so you can see me in action.
Today we went to Wal-Mart and went and opened my savings account at Veridian. I guess that means I have to start saving my money now. Oh well, I don't really have anything I want to buy anyway. Everyone seems to spoil me with anything I want or need...I am such a lucky kid.
Well I guess I should get back to the bouncy seat. Have a good one!
XOXOX- Cohen
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment