Saturday, May 17, 2008

Four Weeks Old...

Well, I am 4 weeks old today! Isn't that just crazy. Mommy feels like she missed out on a whole week of my life since she was sick - time goes too fast anyway and that didn't help. To celebrate... I threw up ALL over dad this morning. =) I mean, you wouldn't believe a little tiger like myself could throw up that much - but I did. We were both a mess but dad did a good job of keeping it all on us and not getting any on the chair. I wasn't even phased. I just sat there like no big deal afterward.

Mommy thought about taking me to the Marion Arts Festival today, but decided we should probably just stay home and work on getting our house cleaned up and laundry done. So - that's what we did. I bounced in my bouncy seat for awhile, hung out with daddy, and took several naps.

Of course I'm still cute as ever, but I'm getting some little pimples on my cheeks, and my forehead is really scaley. Mommy said it could be a little craddle cap on my forehead. The nurses told her I would probably get the pimples when my hormones start to balance out from what I had from her after being born. Neither are too bad, but hopefully both clear up quickly.

Not much else going on at our house today. Just resting and working on getting caught back up.
Hope you had a great Saturday! XOXOX - Cohen

Mom took a new pic of me but I puked shortly after, so she'll have to post it another time. Sorry!

No comments: