Today the weather was so nice, and I had a great day. Daddy spent the day paintballing with Uncle Brent and a group of others, so Mommy, Marlie and I hung out all day. First, mommy and I went to Wal-Mart. My pediatrician called in a new prescription that will hopefully get rid of my oral thrush. I really hope it will work better for me and I can get rid of this white tongue. While at Wal-Mart I got a new toy that I am loving! You can see it in the picture. Mommy bought some flowers to plant outside, so when we got home I sat outside while mom did the planting. After all that I was hungry, so we took a break and came inside for me to eat.Then mom, Marlie and I took a short walk. It was the first time we'd been out walking and mom is hoping she can master walking Marlie with the stroller. We didn't do too bad for our first time - but Marlie has a little more learning to do when it comes to walking along side the stroller. She did good though for it being the first time - at least she isn't scared of the stroller, she just wants to pull on her leash too much. She'll get it figured out. If she doesn't, she'll just have to stay home - which she won't like. After our walk, I played with my new toy. Mommy took some video of me but she can't get the video recorder to work with the laptop to get it on here, but she said she'd keep trying. Hopefully it will work, I really want to show you how my new toy works, and how I kick my little legs. I'm pretty worn out after my big day, so I'm going to go take a nap so I can spend time with daddy when he gets home.
I hope you had a nice day and were able to enjoy the great weather. It was perfect for a baby like me to be outside today!
XOXOX - Cohen
No comments:
Post a Comment