It's been a pretty nice Sunday. It started out a little rough, but started to go smoother as the day went on. I was a little cranky this morning, and mom and dad were trying to get us all ready to go to the park for a cookout with friends. I guess I wasn't making that any easier for them, but I just wasn't happy. I ate, and then I threw up. Good news was all I was wearing was a diaper and mom was holding me by the sink, so she just held me over the sink - easy clean up! =) I hadn't spit up or thrown up in over a week, so I think I'm entitled to do that once in awhile. Mom couldn't really argue with me. Bad news was I was hungry again, and we were already running late for the cookout. Dad fed me half a bottle, I was happy with that - and off we went. I really enjoyed all the sights and sounds of the park. I just sat in my stroller and looked around for a long time. I did take a couple short naps, but I didn't want to miss anything. There was another little boy at the cookout who is 1 week younger than I am. His name is Evan, and his daddy works with my daddy. I think he, Parker and I will be buddies when we get a little older. Watch out world! =)
Well I guess I'm going to get some rest. I hope you enjoyed your weekend and you have a good week! Thanks for reading!
XOXOX - Cohen
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment