Thursday, June 5, 2008

Out and about...

Today mom and I went out and about for a little while. We went to Kohls and Wal-Mart. Mom is better at getting me ready and taking me places. But, today was funny. She fed me, changed me, buckled me in my car seat to go, and 5 seconds later I pooped. Ha! Mom was just getting her shoes on so we could go, and I decided I needed to give her a "little reminder" that I am still in charge here. I'll decide when we go - not her! So, she had to get me out of my seat and change me....AGAIN! After that we were off. I had to do some Father's Day shopping today...but ssshhh don't tell my daddy! Tomorrow we're heading to Harpers to spend the night at Grandma's before we head to Winona for Ashley and Matt's wedding. I have a really cute outfit to wear to the wedding. I'm sure mom will take my picture so I can post it on here. Should be a good weekend. Thanks for checking in on me.

XOXOX-Cohen

No comments: