Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sunshine makes me smile...

Today mommy and I met daddy for lunch. We went to Red Robin. I decided I should make it interesting. I was a happy little man before we left, but on our way there I was screaming so hard there wasn't really any noise even coming out. I do that sometimes when I have to go poop. Well, sure enough, when we got there mommy could smell me. =) We were already running late and daddy was supposed to get back for a meeting. But, of course mommy had to change me, so she did that in the car before we went in. Dad was already sitting down inside and watched the whole production. Once I got changed I was a happy camper again...and slept through lunch. Needless to say, mom and dad were even later getting lunch ordered, and dad had to miss his meeting. They need to understand, I AM IN CHARGE! I'm not sure they fully understand yet. They still think they are in charge. They'll get it someday!

Mommy and I had to go pick Marlie up at doggie daycare, and we might go watch daddy play softball tonight. We're glad it's finally not raining for the moment.

Oh, I forgot to tell you....I'm growing some new hair on top! It's pretty exciting news since it's been pretty bare up there. You have to look close to see it because it's kind of blonde, but it's hair!

No comments: