Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hanging with dad again...

Mommy is feeling better but still not to where she felt could take good care of me all day like I deserve so daddy is home with us again today. Plus mommy is trying to keep me from being exposed to the flu.

At this point mom and dad don't really know for sure if I am sick, or just having an off day. I threw up once this morning and once this evening. I don't normally spit up, but ocassionally I will throw up, sometimes even twice in one day. My temp was up a little bit this evening so mommy called the pediatrician just to see if they should be concerned, or if there was something they could have here for me if I did get sick. They told them to put some pedialyte with my formula and if my temp went higher, was throwing up more, got diarrhea or my mouth started to get dry and sticky to bring me in to the dr. Hopefully I'm just fine and we don't need to worry about it. Mommy also gave me a little tylenol to bring my temperature down.

I'll let you know tomorrow how I'm doing. Thanks for checking in.

Love,
Cohen

No comments: