Just thought I'd check in quick. I've been doing well the past couple days. I seem to be the content, happy little boy my mom and dad know and love.
Today I did all my tricks. I sat in my swing, bouncy seat, bumbo seat, did tummy time and kicked around on my rainforest mat to watch the lights. It was an all around great day.
This afternoon my grandma Dahlstrom came to our house. She is going to spend the night here and hang out with me tomorrow. I am sure we will have a lot of fun. I'll get all of her attention because Marlie will be at doggy daycare. Sometimes when grandma is here Marlie wants attention too and we have to share. But tomorrow....it's all for Cohen! =)
I hung out with Grandma for a couple hours tonight while mom and dad went out for dinner. I'm sure they missed me, but I bet they miss each other sometimes too. They probably had fun enjoying each other. What do you want to bet they talked about me though? =)
Hope you had a happy Monday.
Love,
Cohen
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment