Monday, June 16, 2008

Wore out...

All of our celebrations were a lot of fun! I got to meet Devon and her mommy for the first time on Saturday! Her mommy and my mommy are cousins and she's two weeks older than I am - I can't wait to play with her when we're older.

It was a beautiful day and night on Saturday for daddy's golf trip and uncle Scrooge's birthday party. Sunday at my great grandma and grandpa's we had fun with all of our family as well. Mom and dad have to keep and eye on my great aunt Danette....she just might sneak me home with her when they aren't looking. =)


I spent Saturday with mommy and birthday girl, Granny Cota. Sunday I spent time with my Grandpa & Grandma Cota. And we also visited my great grandpa and great grandma Cota. Grandpa Cota and I were sleepy!

It was a long day and late when we got home last night. I was exhausted! I fell asleep about 7:30 and slept until we got home at 10:30, ate a little and went right to bed - slept all night until 6:00 am.., ate and back to bed until 10:00 a.m. All that partying wears a little guy out.

I also wanted to share this picture of me and my great-grandpa Jones! I met him for the first time on Saturday too!

Today mom and I are just hanging out at home - getting settled back in from the weekend. We might go for a stroller ride since it's so nice out today.

I hope you had a good weekend! Thanks for checking in! I'll write more soon.

Love, Cohen

No comments: