Today mommy said she's feeling much better and we're back to our routine...pretty much. I seem to be feeling ok too, I haven't thrown up since last evening, so that's good. They're just chalking it up to an "off day".
Mom teases daddy that he spoils me by holding me a lot while I'm sleeping, then when mommy takes care of me and she tries to lay me down to get things done around the house I cry, when she picks me up I stop and fall back asleep. So...a good portion of our day today was getting me back on track and napping in my pack and play like I'm supposed to. Mommy really doesn't blame daddy...I just do that waking up thing once in awhile. I eventually napped like I was supposed to...I let mom have her way on that one. =)
Not sure what we'll be up to tonight other than my beloved bath. Probably some tummy time, maybe a little bouncy seat or swing. You know...the good things in life!
**Update** I threw up again tonight. Since I did ok all day mom and dad aren't too worried yet. Hopefully this puking thing is about done, because I like not spitting up and not throwing up much better than I do throwing up...so does mom and dad. **Update**
I'll try to check back in tomorrow. That's all for now.
XOXOX -
Cohen
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment