After my "off" day yesterday, I'm back to myself today. I slept like a champ last night...full 10 hours! The not napping did me in. Today I had a good day, I was happy with life, content, took a couple naps, ate on schedule....life is good. Mom thinks I can stop taking my milk of magnesia (m.o.m.) laxative. Since I've been kicking my legs and moving more, I seem to be doing better with all of that on my own. Tonight I didn't take any and we'll see what tomorrow brings - or doesn't bring if you know what I mean. Ha ha!
Tonight we went to Vitos for dinner with mom and dad's friends. We were celebrating Julia's birthday! Happy Birthday Julia! I was a good boy and got a lot of attention. Now I'm tired and ready to hit the crib. Nighty night!
XOXOX - Cohen
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment