Friday mom and I went and met a group from dad's work - and dad for lunch. It was Micah's birthday. (Happy Birthday Micah!!) And...I got to see my little buddy Parker! I hadn't seen him since I was born. Someday he and I will give our mom's a run for their money...we can't wait! I am sad for Parker and his mom and dad though, they live in Palo and their town is flooded. Mom and dad's friends Micah and Julia live their too, we're sad for them also. We really hope they don't have a lot damage to their homes.
After lunch, mom had to change me in the car 'cuz I had poopy pants. She wanted to go shop at Kohls - I did not. We got there and I wasn't very happy - so she sat in the entry of Kohls and fed me. While I was eating I pooped in my diaper...again. So, back to the car and mom changed me again. She thought since I was full and clean I'd be happy. WRONG! On our way back in the store I was MAD! Turns out now that my tummy was full I was tired. So, mommy held me for a few minutes and I fell asleep - finally mom could shop.
We headed to Harpers this weekend to celebrate my Great Uncle Scrooge's 50th birthday. I haven't met him yet - or many of my other family on that side, I'm excited to meet them...especially my cousin Devon. She was born a couple weeks before me, I think we'll be good friends too! Today daddy went golfing with a group of people from mommy's side of the family. Maybe someday I'll get to go gofling. They said I'm too short right now. My Grandma's birthday is today so I'm going to celebrate with her too. We'll also all get together at my Great Grandma and Grandpa's on Sunday. And, of course...I'll celebrate with my daddy for his first Father's Day!
It's going to be a weekend full of fun and celebrating! Mom said the rain just has to stay away!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment