Today is my daddy's birthday, so me, mommy and daddy's friends from work celebrated with him by going to lunch. We went for Chinese food. I didn't get to try anything, but the egg rolls looked good. =) Dad was supposed to play softball tonight and mom and I were going to go watch but because of the rain he won't be now. So...maybe will celebrate daddy's birthday again tonight?
I was a big sleeper last night. I slept for about 9 hours! That's right...NINE hours. Mommy woke up at 6:45 this morning and was a little nervous since I hadn't been up yet. She came in and checked on me, I was just fine - sideways in my crib. I do that ya know. They put me in my crib and when they leave the room I turn myself completely sideways. One morning I almost had done a 180. Sometimes I bump my head on the rails and wake myself up.
I guess I don't have anything else to report for now. I'll let ya know if we do anything else for daddy's birthday. Have a good night!
XOXOX-Cohen
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment