Mommy woke up this morning with the stomach flu. So - daddy stayed home from work to take care of us. Mom has been sick all day spending her time in bed and in the bathroom. Yuck!! Since she very rarely gets sick and has now been sick twice in two months it's becoming apparent that I may have stolen a good portion of her immune system when I was born. Oh well, she says she'd rather her be sick than me, and once again we're all hoping I don't get sick.Last night was bath night and since I enjoy my bath so much I thought I'd post a picture of me in my tub. Mom always says I look like big fat toad sitting in the water, I get so relaxed in there. One time I got too relaxed and pooped in there...ooops. =) They wrap me in a towel before putting me in the water and it helps keep me warm. A little trick the nurses at St. Lukes taught them.
That's all for now. We're hoping mommy gets feeling better soon and we can get back to our days together. Although, it is a lot of fun to spend a day with daddy! We boys have fun together doing boy things that mommy wouldn't understand. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment