Well, last night I must have been tired, I slept for 10 hours! I woke up to eat and a clean diaper and back to sleep for a couple more hours. It's a good thing I got rested up because today was a fun day! My Grandpa and Grandma Dahlstrom and my cousins Lamista and Mercadees came to visit. We played at our house for awhile and then we went to eat lunch at Red Robin. Mercadees and I took a little nap during lunch, but when we got back home we had our lunch and then got to lay on the floor together while we got pictures taken. We really liked each other...so much we decided to hold on to each other's arms. I think when we're a little older we're going to have a lot of fun playing together.I've been sleepy again this afternoon. I took a long nap and decided I better wake up for a bottle. Since I was awake I might as well get my blogging done too. Now, back to napping! Enjoy your Sunday!
Love,
Cohen
No comments:
Post a Comment