Friday, June 27, 2008

Update with pictures....

Well last night I threw up a little in my sleep. Around 3 am mommy heard me make some noises and then I cried really loud. When she ran in to check on me I had thrown up a little. I was mostly scared because it was on my face. I was so sleepy, I just wanted to go back to sleep, but I was crying so hard. Daddy came in to help, and while mommy was holding me I threw up a little more on her. Not a whole lot, but definitley threw up. This isn't like me at all...I love my sleep! After that little episode I got clean jammies and went back to sleep. I slept the rest of the night peacfully.

Tonight we went to a picnic for daddy's work. I didn't get a hot dog or a cookie, so I wento sleep. I saw a clown on our way in, but I didn't get to go see him. Mom says to ask dad why I didn't get to see the clown. I don't know why I didn't, I just heard something about daddy said I didn't need to...that sounds kind of mean....don't you think?

I haven't thrown up today. I just got done eating, and I'll eat one more time before bed. I'm hoping that's about done with. It's no fun for anyone!

Here are a few pictures from the past couple days. Mom loves taking pictures of me. =)


Marlie thought she needed to try out tummy time...even the toys!


Marlie and I are friends already...just wait until we can chase each other!

No comments: