Today has been a good day, but I didn't really want to nap today. I'd doze off here and there, but not sleep like I usually do during the day. I've been a little cranky, not too bad, but cranky for me - but to be honest with all of you, it's because I was tired. Don't tell my mom though, because she kept telling me to just sleep, and I wouldn't. Ooops. =)
We didn't do anything exciting today. We spent another quiet day at home, still getting settled from our weekend away. Mom and I did take a car ride this afternoon to go pick Marlie up from doggie daycare, but that was the only time we left the house. I think we really need to get out and enjoy this perfect weather we're having. We were going to go watch daddy play softball tonight, but the team didn't play tonight so....we're home.
Maybe tomorrow mommy and I will get out and do something fun. I hope you're enjoying the nice weather.
Thanks for checkin' in.
XOXOX - Cohen
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment