My day with Grandma was fun. We hung out and played with my toys. She took me for a walk in my stroller. I stayed awake for part of it, but that nice weather can make a little guy like me sleepy. We snuggled a little too. I love to snuggle!
Tonight Mommy, Grandma and I went to watch Daddy play softball. It was a little breezy and I wasn't sure about that. Everytime there was a little gust of wind I'd flutter my eyes and get a little scared. It was something new I got to experience today. I hear there are going to be a lot of new things for me to experience...I'm just getting started!
Well this day of fun has me wore out! I'm full of milk and ready to hit the crib. Sweet dreams everyone!
XOXOX-Cohen
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment