Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday adventures....

I told you I had some things planned this week, and I wasn't kidding. =) This morning mommy and I went to visit her friend Jennifer. We were supposed to get there by 10:00, or earlier if it worked out. Well...you know me, I'm always reminding mom and dad that I am the boss! (I even got a shirt to remind them...see!)

So, I woke up at 7:00, which mom said that was good, she could feed me, I'd go back to sleep for my extra hour of sleep, she'd get ready, shortly after that I'd be ready for my "catch up" feeding from not eating all night, like I do every morning and then we'd be off and we'd get to Jen's earlier. Well.....not quite! I did eat, I did go back to sleep, but when mom laid me back down I woke up. I laid there for awhile and mom picked me up to take me in to daddy. As she was carrying me I did something between a spit up and a throw up all down mommy's back and a little on the carpet. Daddy took me, mom cleaned that all up. Shortly after that I went back to sleep. Mommy continued to get ready for the day but now we're kind of in a hurry. Mom is feeding me before we go, of course I have to poop my pants (with a big smile on my face) during that so she had to change me. We finally left the house around 10, and did get to see Jen. I had fun meeting her and one of her little girls, Abigail.

After we left Jen's house we went to the mall. I made to Gap Kids, but after that I clonked out. This afternoon I'm just hanging out at home. We're planning on going for a walk later. Hope you're having a great day!

~Cohen

No comments: