Yesterday was a great day. We hung out at home until about 3:30 when we left to go to mommy and daddy's friends house. They were having a BBQ. I had never been to their house since I've been on this side of mommy's tummy. I was a pretty good boy. I got a little fussy here and there, but for the most part I was good. My little friend Parker was there. Mom was going to try and take our picture but when Parker was happy I was grumpy and when I was happy Parker was upset. Oh well....we're babies, you can expect us to be perfect! =)
I got really tired out from the party. We got home about 9:30 and I was ready for bed! I woke up a little before 9:00 this morning to eat and went back to sleep until 11:30. You'd think I'd be well rested after all that sleep, but I've still been napping today.
We haven't done much around here today. I've been hanging out with dad most of the day while mommy works on getting the house cleaned up. She says that doesn't always get done like she wants it to. I don't mind....as long as I'm taken care of that's all that matters!
Hope you're having a nice Sunday. We are!
XOXOX-Cohen
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment