Hello! Just thought I better check in quick. Not much has been going on at our house. We're going to be heading to Eitzen and Harpers to celebrate the 4th of July. That is something new to me! Mommy and Daddy said we're going to see a parade, and if I can stay awake there will be fireworks. They sound neat...I hope I can stay awake to see some.Mommy and I have been reading books the past couple days. I really like it. I love to look at the pictures while I listen to her voice.
Mom had to take my picture today and I thought I'd share it. I got this hat at Old Navy, but it doesn't go with many of my clothes. But...these outfits I just grew into, it matches them, so here I am styling some new duds!
We hope you have a fun, safe and happy 4th of July weekend!
Love,
Cohen
No comments:
Post a Comment