Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My how I've grown...

Mom thought it would be fun if I showed you a couple of the "car seat pics". She's taken one of me each month since I've been born to show how I've grown. She didn't think to do pictures with a stuffed animal or something like that, and since she had one of me in the car seat the day we left the hospital and happened to take one on my one month birthday, she decided to continue with it. Unfortunately she didn't take all of them at the same angle but she knows better now.

Here's me at 3 days old....and 3 months old!!


Big changes came this month. Mom had to move my car seat straps up to the next level and therefore move my head support up. They also had to take the seat insert out now that I'm bigger. Once I grow out of this seat she'll have to come up with something else for pictures. =)

Well...that was fun! More fun than our day. We didn't do much. We were home most of the day. I played, mom played with me, did some house work, and some work for uncle Brent. We ran a couple errands at Target and Wal-Mart, picked Marlie up from doggy daycare and that's about it. We don't have anything planned for tomorrow either, so if I don't write it's because I don't have anything to talk about. =)

I did get a new toy. It's jumperoo!! I'm still a little small for it, my toes don't touch the floor, but it won't be long and my "kickers" will be transformed to "jumpers"!!! Also, I'm getting very close to rolling over. When I'm on my back I bend my knees and push my butt up off the floor with my feet. Sometimes I swing my leg over and just about get over, but not quite. I'll keep working on it and let you know when I get it done!

Well, I better get to bed. Thanks for checking in on me!

~Cohen

No comments: