Well, not really. Just a break from the old maybe. I still love my toys, but I need a break from the same old same old and shake things up a bit. So....mom put me in my jumper again today, and I LOVED it. I don't care that my feet don't reach the floor. I can shift my body and get my big toe to juuuuust touch. But even if it didn't I can make that jumperoo shake! It's so much fun! When I jump music plays and lights flash, it makes me go even more.Mom, Marlie and I went for a walk this afternoon. It was so nice out mom said we should take advantage of the beautiful weather, and Marlie really loves to walk outside.
I guess today turned out to be a pretty good day after all. Mommy said it was the best day because she and I were spending it together.
Well, I hear that jumperoo calling me....gotta go!
XOXOX~Cohen
No comments:
Post a Comment