Saturday, July 26, 2008

Quick update...

Since I haven't posted for a few days I thought I should check in. Not too much has been going on. Yesterday mommy and I met her friend Jen for lunch. They had pizza and I just relaxed in my car seat until I got so relaxed I dozed off.

Later in the afternoon mom and I went to Wal-Mart. She needed to get the oil changed in our car. It took waaaaay longer than it should have. I was a really, really good boy for being stuck at Wal-Mart as long as I was. Mom felt bad for me, but I didn't mind, as long as she brought the bottle I was a-okay!! Last night I was a bit of a tired little grump. But, mom, dad and I went to a Chinese restaurant. They did get to eat, but only one at a time...I felt the need to be included, therefore requested I be held. I eventually fell asleep and they could both finish dinner.

Today I've just been hanging out at home. My newest thing is to snuggle my little burp cloths....clean ones of course, I love them. Mom thinks they must be just the right size for me to hold on to right now, and she thinks I'm going to be a blankie boy because of how I grab them and snuggle them right up to my face. They are snuggly!

That's all for now....enjoy the rest of your weekend!
XOXOX ~Cohen

No comments: