Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy boy....

It's been a good week so far. I told you about Monday, Tuesday was a pretty typical day at home. Wednesday mommy's friend Katie came to visit and I got to meet her. That was a lot of fun, she was so nice and brought me a nice gift and snuggled with me. I do love to snuggle! We also went to lunch at Ruby Tuesday. Of course I didn't get to order anything, but it was fun to go anyway. Then last night mom and dad told me my grandpa Dahlstrom and cousin Emily were coming. I tried to stay awake to see them but just couldn't. I was asleep before they got here, and they had to hit the road early this morning and I was still asleep so I didn't get to see them then either. That was kind of a bummer.

Today mommy and I went to my uncle Brent's house! I had never been to his house before. He has a cute little puppy that liked to sniff me and lick my toes. Mommy was learning about her new job so I got to spend time with Brent. I really like him....and I think he really likes me too. =) We're pretty darn good buddies! Mom and I got home this afternoon and I've been just playing, doing some tummy time and now I'm getting ready to take a nap. I just thought I should check in and let you know what I've been up to.

Tomorrow I go get my 3 month pictures taken. Mommy said my finger nails grow too fast and if I don't stop scratching my face my pictures won't turn out as good. So....we're going to trim them for the 3rd time this week and hope for the best overnight. Hope that the scratches on my nose and cheek are completely gone by morning, and that I don't add any new ones. Wish me luck. =)

Happy Thursday!
~Cohen

No comments: