So mommy is feeding me and as she's burping me I throw up ALL over her. I got some on me and my boppy pillow but mom really got it. Good thing she hadn't showered yet. However...the perfectly timed morning mom, once again thought we were having, went a little haywire. Mom got herself cleaned off enough to get me changed in to clean clothes...again, wash my face...again, this time I had to get the little bit of hair I have washed because some got in my hair. We got that all done, but I wasn't happy yet. Now I was hungry. I mean, I DID just throw up everything I had eaten. After some fussing, a little whining, I decided to give mom a break. She was starting to think maybe she should call Paula and say we weren't going to make it. I didn't want that to happen. I knew mommy wanted to go, and I love going places too....so I calmed down and took a little snooze so mom could get ready. We were a little late getting to Olive Garden, but we made it.
Paula had a surprise for me. She bought me some Iowa State slipper shoes!!
She's so thoughtful...she saw them and thought of me. Aren't they cute?!?!? THANK YOU PAULA!! I'll have to keep my eye on daddy, I bet he'll try to wear them, but I think they're too little for him. Maybe he can get his own pair! 
The rest of the afternoon I just hung out at home. When daddy got home we went on a walk again. I love riding in my stroller and Marlie enjoys going on walks too!
XOXOX-Cohen
No comments:
Post a Comment