Sunday, July 20, 2008

Three months old!!!

I turned three months old on Saturday!! Where did those three months go? Mommy says I'm more and more fun everyday, and it's wonderful to watch me grow, but it's also sad how fast the time is going. She tries to embrace each moment, but they still slip on by. Days go by so quickly, before she knows it another week has passed, and before long I'm another month older. I don't really mind, but she wants it to slow down a little. =)

Also, big news is I can really hold my head up now! I worked and worked really hard with tummy time and my bumbo chair, and it payed off! So...to celebrate that accomplishment and me turning 3 months I got to try out a new toy yesterday! It's my Exersaucer!!! I liked playing in it for a little while, then I was ready for something else. I do think as I grow I'll have a lot of fun with it.

On Saturday Mom, Dad, Marlie and me packed up and hit the road to Cedar Falls. We went to Grandpa and Grandma Dahlstrom's house! I hadn't been there before so it was another new adventure for me. After the big people ate lunch, Mom and Dad left to go make Mommy a bracelet with my name on it and Marlie and I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa.

After a little while Mom and Dad came back and Uncle Brent came over to see me. He brought his puppy, Grace. My daddy's cousin Emily was also there so I had a lot of people to give me attention! I loved it!! The day went by fast and it was time to head home.

Once we got home I just relaxed and played a little. I was pretty tired but didn't want to nap. Mommy gave me a bath, fed me and put me to bed.

Today we don't have much planned except Mom said we have to go to Sears and order our pictures. Other than that...I get to just stay home and play with my toys.

I hope you had a good weekend!

Here's another funny picture Mommy took of me. She said it looks like my cape got turned around! =)

~Cohen

No comments: