Monday, May 12, 2008

What a weekend...

Well, our weekend went from crazy to crazier. Mommy thought she was getting better yesterday, but later in the afternoon she started feeling sick again, and her fever was back. She called the dr office and they said daddy needed to bring her in right away incase she had an infection from her c-section. So, daddy packed me up and we took mommy to the emergency room. They said it would be at least a few hours, they wanted to give her 2 liters of fluid and do some lab work. So, mommy sent daddy and I back home so I didn't have to hang out in the emergency room. They did blood work and took spinal fluid to test mommy for meningitis. Good news is she doesn't have an infection or meningitis, just a virus. I think she's starting to feel better today. Daddy stayed home from work today to take care of me, and mommy if she needed him. Hopefully our lives will get back to some sort of normal soon. Thanks for reading about our crazy lives.

I'd still appreciate any extra prayers that I don't catch mommy's virus. Thank you!

No comments: