To all of you mommies, I hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day. My mommy was sick with a stomach flu bug and fever yesterday. She's feeling better today, but still not 100%. She's really hoping that I don't get sick. So, we're not doing too much to celebrate mommy's first mother's day. Maybe we'll do something another day when she's feeling better. Daddy did a great job taking care of me while mommy rested. He's such a good daddy - mommy and I are lucky to have him.Yesterday we had Grandpa & Grandma Dahlstrom and Brent & Amy at our house to celebrate Brent's birthday. Mommy was a party pooper since she wasn't feeling well, so I had to tell her all about the party. We grilled steaks and I got her an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen for Mother's Day. I wish she could have joined the party but there is cake left, and they saved her a steak, so she'll try and have some later today.
That's all for now - if you could say an extra prayer that I don't catch the stomach bug I would appreciate it. Thank you!
XOXOX - Cohen
No comments:
Post a Comment