Sunday, May 25, 2008

So much to do...

Yesterday we went and celebrated my great-grandma Dahlstrom's 90th birthday. I got to meet a lot of new family members! I have a lot of cousins. After that mommy and I hung out in Harpers for awhile while daddy went fishing with Grandpa Dahlstrom, uncle Brent and Amy. Then we went to Grandpa Cota's house to see him for a little while.

This morning we got up and went to the pancake breakfast. I slept through most of it, but mommy and daddy ate, and then I got to meet more people, some family and friends. After we were there for awhile I got hungry again so we went back to Grandma's house to get me fed.

Daddy went mushroom hunting today and mommy and I hung out at Grandma's house most of the day. We'll see what tonight brings, and tomorrow is the big parade. Cross your fingers that it doesn't rain. I'd love to go to my first parade!

No comments: