Thursday, May 8, 2008

Checkin' in...


Just thought I'd check in and give you a quick update. Not a whole lot going on at our house the past couple days. Grandma Dahlstrom worked really hard while she stayed at our house and got a lot of things done around our house that mommy and daddy don't have a lot of time to get done now. She was a big help while she was here.

Last night daddy put me to bed and I slept for 5 hours straight! Usually I sleep for 4 hours, so when mommy woke up and it had been 5 hours she jumped out of bed to make sure I was ok. I was just sleepin' away. I don't know what she was so worried about! Mommies just worry a lot I guess.

It's been such nice weather outside, mommy said we'll take the stroller on a short walk soon. She can't walk too far yet after her surgery, but is ready to get outside! Today we went to Wal-Mart. That was my first shopping trip. Mommy needed to get some groceries and I made sure she picked up formula for me. =) Tonight she took me outside for a little while and I met some of my neighbors. They sure think I'm cute...I must admit, I get that all the time! =) Ha! Ha!

Well daddy will be home from work soon, so I'm going to get ready to snuggle with him. We're celebrating uncle Brent's birthday this weekend and mommy's first mother's day, so I'll be sure to tell you all about that. Have a good weekend!


XOXOX - Cohen

1 comment:

CathyD said...

Cohen,
Just a quick note to let you know that I made it home okay. I miss you already! Tell your mom and dad "Thanks so much for letting me come stay and help". I so enjoyed all my time at your house. You are an adorable baby boy, just perfect!!! You are a very lucky fellow also to have such great parents...I am very impressed how well they are doing with you in such a short time! Tell Marlie that I miss her too but Shadow is glad to have me back to take her for walks now. See you Saturday for your Uncle Brent's birthday celebration.
Love you lots,
Grandma Dahlstrom