I've been a really good boy again today. I haven't been quite as hungry today as I was yesterday, but I'll be honest with you all, yesterday I was ridiculously hungry! Today I spent some time in my swing, took a few naps, spent some time snuggling with mommy and gearing up for our big weekend. This weekend I am taking my first trip to Harpers! I'm really excited about it and I think my Grandparents that live up there are too. We will be busy while we're there so I'll have to have mom and dad take lots of pictures of all the fun things we're going to do and I'll tell you all about it! I get to go to a parade on Monday as long as it's not raining...that sounds like fun!
XOXOX from the crib!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment