You know how I told you I'm a scooter. Well, I'm working really hard at being a crawler. I get myself up on my hands and knees, but when I try to go, I just fall forward onto my belly. I don't give up though. I keep trying. If I need to get somewhere I scoot, but when I'm not in a hurry, I work on crawling. Mom was trying to catch a picture of me on all fours....she didn't get great ones, but here are a couple.We are still working on sitting too. I'm getting better but still have some work to do on that.
And, mommy thinks I might be getting a tooth. I haven't been fussy or cranky or anything but I have a little white dot on my bottom gums that she can feel. It's really tiny yet, so it might be a little while, but she thinks that's what it is. I don't really know what teeth are, but I'll take her word for it - even though she says she isn't sure herself. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment