Friday, December 19, 2008

Eight months old....


Yup! Another month has gone by and that means I'm another month older. I was having fun with my car seat picture this time. Thought I'd show my silly side. Anyway, of course some things have changed over the past month, but not a whole lot.

I'm a busy, busy little boy. I crawl all over the house, and pull myself up on anything I can. I've taken a few tumbles but nothing serious. I'm working on a top tooth, but it just won't seem to break through. It doesn't bother me too much though so that's good.

One of my favorite past times is to go up and down the living room steps. I've officially mastered that. I also like to try and get the dog dishes. I have a "sprint crawl" - at least that 's what Mom and Dad call it. It's when I'm crawling along and I see something I really want, I kick it to high gear and crawl really, really fast.

My eating and sleeping habits haven't changed much. I'm starting to eat more textured foods and meats rather than just purees. I love to eat bananas cut up, and little cereal puffs. They are my FAVORITE!!

I've turned in to quite the jabber box. And, I recently have been showing my tongue off a lot. I either have it hanging out of my mouth while I'm crawling around, or when I really get 'telling a story' it comes out quite often.

I'm getting a little more hair. Slow but sure it's coming in. But, since I'm still pretty bald every little bump and bruise will show, and
today I got my first real owie. I was trying to climb up Mama's legs, grabbing on to her her pant leg, she was making me a bottle and before she could grab me....boom. Down I went and scrapped my head on the underneath of the cabinets. I cried for a minute, but got over it quick. Mom had to take a picture though...my first boom.

Like I said, not a whole lot changed over the past month. Just growing and getting busier and busier. I'm a very happy, smiley little guy. I love people, especially when they talk to me.

Mom forgot to weigh and measure me today, so we'll do that tomorrow and report it later. Since I don't have a whole lot to write about I thought I'd just share a few more pictures.

I pulled this bow off of a Christmas present so Dad stuck it on my head.



Trying to play with Marlie....giving her a toy bunny.

Mommy loves how I kneel and play with things, so she took my picture kneeling.









This is a common occurrence during meal time. Marlie likes to hang around my high chair. I think it's funny and let her lick my hand and even share my food. I don't understand why I'm not supposed to. The scale is starting to reflect it for Marlie though. Ooops. Now Mama puts her in her kennel when I'm feeding myself.

No comments: