Well, I survived it! I actually had a wonderful first Christmas. But wow, the holidays really do go on and on, and wear you out! It started on Christmas Eve. We had my Grandma and Grandpa D. and Uncle Brent at our house. I got so many fun presents!Then, I woke up Christmas morning and Santa had been here. He brought me a few presents, as well as a present for Mom and Dad, and Marlie. I also got some presents from Mommy and Daddy. Later that morning we got in the car and headed to my great-grandma and great-grandpa C.'s house to celebrate with them. I got spoiled there with some nice gifts. Then we packed up in the car again to head to my great-aunt's house to celebrate with one side of Daddy's family. Whew! From there, we got back in the car and went to Granny C's house. I got some more nice presents there and some much needed rest.
The next day we hung out there most of the day, before heading to my great-aunt's house to celebrate with the other side of Daddy's family. They also spoiled me with a gift. Daddy drove us home in REALLY thick fog but he got us there safe and sound.
The next day we went to my Grandpa C's house to spend some time with him. I hadn't gotten to see him much yet so that was fun. I got spoiled there with great gifts too.
Then......the next day we went to another great-uncle and great-aunt's house to visit them and some of my cousins. They ALSO spoiled me with a fun present. Wow! I'm such a lucky boy!
We made it back home Monday and as much fun as I had with family, I was really happy to be back home and sleep in my crib. Mommy and Daddy said I was a really good boy while we were gone with such weird schedules but it did throw me off a little. Once back home I re-adjusted quickly and got right back to my "normal" routine. And...I had some great toys to play with, clothes to wear, blankets to snuggle, books to read, and sippy cups to drink from!
Last night I got to spend some time with Grandpa and Grandma D while Mom and Dad went to the DTI Christmas party with Uncle Brent and Mommy's co-workers. We had fun!
Today I've been hanging out at home with Mom, Dad and some of their friends while they played Rock Band 2 with Daddy. I guess I probably won't be ringing in 2009, I'll have to head to bed before then but I have to say 2008 has treated me well. I guess the most important thing that happened to me this past year is....well, I was born! I'd say that's pretty significant. :) Not to mention all the things I've learned. It's been a big year for me, and I'm sure 2009 will be full of great things too. I have so many things to look forward to. I wish you all a safe, happy and healthy new year!
Thanks for reading, and be sure to join me as I take Cohen's Crib Notes into 2009!
Peace,
Cohen
My Christmas Photo Album
Mom had to get a shot of the full Christmas outfit.
Grandpa C. and me at my Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa C's house.








No comments:
Post a Comment