Wow! I woke up yesterday and it was white outside. I had never seen that before. Daddy told me it was snow and I'll probably see more of it in the coming months.
I just wanted to tell you that I like playing in my 'pig pen' play area again. You know I told you I didn't like being left alone in there last week. Well, that was a short lived phased, and Mom said she knows it will probably come and go and come and go again, but we're all enjoying that I like playing with my toys in there again.
This morning I spent quite a long time just going up and down our 2 steps into the living room. Id' get up there, turn around, go back down, turn around, go back up, on and on....It keeps me busy and is so much fun!
Hope you have a good day!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment