Tonight I started swim class! It's a "Parent/Baby Swim Class" and Daddy and I swam together. Mommy came along to watch and of course take pictures and video. If she gets brave enough she might swim with me during a class or two.So, tonight was my first class and guess what. I LOVED it! It was so much fun! I loved to splish and splash. It was a little cool in the pool though so I would shiver from time to time. I have my trunks, but Mom and Dad are going to get me a swim outfit with a shirt too. That should help keep me a little warmer. I don't have much meat on these bones of mine for insulation ya know!
We will go every Monday night until the end of March. I'll keep you posted on how the classes go. I know the video is a little long but Mom said she couldn't decide what to cut and what to leave so she just left all 5 minutes of it. (Oh, and don't mind the rude lady who walked right in front of mom towards the beginning. You'll get a shot of her feet.)

No comments:
Post a Comment