
Wow, I just realized how long it's been since I posted. Sorry about that! I guess when you are as busy as I am you lose track of time. :)
Really, not much has been going on. I keep busy playing, crawling and jabbering.
I got another top tooth the other day. That makes seven. A while back when Mom thought I was working on six at once, four of them came through and two of them went back down. Well, the fifth one broke though, so now we're just waiting on the last one to make a total of eight.
Sunday Mom, Dad and I went to my buddy, Parker's house for a Superbowl Party. We had fun playing together and with another little boy Drew, who is just a little older than us. It was a good time, but I was whipped by the time we left.
Last weekend when it was pretty nice outside, Mom and Dad got my sled out and took me for a little ride. Here are a couple pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment