Just thought I'd give a quick update. There really isn't much new going on in my world. Last night I had my second swim class. I enjoyed it as much as the first. Mom bought me a swim shirt so I wore that last night. It did help keep me a little warmer. I didn't shiver as much as I did the first night.
Today I've been doing a lot of walking around with my push toy. I've decided that I'm pretty big stuff when I do that. I walked from one end of the kitchen to the other with the biggest smile on my face. Yeah...I'm cool!
Last week Uncle Brent came to visit me. I saw him the weekend before when when we celebrated Grandma D's birthday too, but he came to my house this time. His big dog scared me at first, but after I got used to her she was fine and she was really good to me.
Mommy told me I have a new little friend. His name is Emmett. He wasn't supposed to be born until April, but he was really anxious to meet his Mommy and Daddy, so he decided to come last week. Mommy went to visit him and his Mom and Dad at the hospital. She said he's really cute. I won't be able to meet him until his bigger but I bet someday we'll be good playmates! I can't wait!
Well, that's all for now.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment