It's been too long since my last post again so I thought I'd better stop crawling, climbing, squirming, and jabbering long enough to let you know what I've been up to.
Last weekend my Grandpa and Grandma C. came to visit me. We had a lot of fun while they were here. Monday I went to swim class and had more fun than ever splashing and kicking my legs in the water. Yesterday we had people over to our house for my new little friend Emmett's Mommy. There was a baby shower for her and it was at our house. There were some kids here too that I got to play with. It was a fun time.
Today we're just hanging out at home relaxing. Mom said the weather is supposed to get nicer this week so we plan to get outside. I think that sounds like a lot of fun! I'll let you know what our week brings! Enjoy the warmer weather!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment