Well, guess what Mom did today? Yeah, she packed up all my baby bottles. Well, I guess she left one out so she can use it to measure water when she makes formula for my sippy cup. I mean, they've been working up to this, but today she just up and decided that was it. I had my last bottle last night and I didn't even know it was my last. Does that seem right to you? Oh well. I'm sure I'll survive.
On another note. We've had a couple of fun days. The last two days we went and had lunch with daddy. It's always fun to see him in the middle of the day, AND get to go to a restaurant!
I'll keep you posted on the bottle situation, but I'm thinking there's no hope for getting it back.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment