Yup, I'm Irish! Happy St. Patrick's Day! What a gorgeous, fun day it was. Mommy had to work in Cedar Falls today and Grandma D. had the day off so I got to hang out with her. We spent a lot of time outside. We went for a little walk, visited the neighbors and went to the park to swing. I also got to see Uncle Brent and Grandpa D. They came to visit me over lunch. Such a fun day didn't leave a lot of time for a nap so I did that on our drive home. Tonight I'm a little wound up and goofy. Dad thought maybe I got some Mt. Dew today. :) Tonight Mom and I spent a little more time outside. We wanted to soak up all the warm weather we could before it cools off again.
Well, I didn't have corned beef and cabbage for dinner, but I did have a great first St. Patrick's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment