I guess not having a bottle isn't so bad. To be honest with you, I don't even miss it. Don't tell mom though, I want to keep that part a secret...just in case I need to make her feel guilty sometime. Not sure she'd fall for it though.
Today Mom and I had some errands to run. It was a nice day to be out and about. I guess I'm going to be getting my pictures taken pretty soon and she was looking for something for me to wear. I think I have enough clothes, but she thinks I need some khaki pants.
Also, if you would, please say a prayer for my little friend Emmett. He had to go back to the hospital and is there right now. We hope he gets better soon so he can get back home with his Mommy and Daddy.
Thanks,
Cohen
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment