The days just keep passing by and I haven't taken the time to post. Well, I haven't been up to too much I guess. My Grandma D. came to visit Monday night. She spent the night and watched me Tuesday. Mom had to go out of town for funeral services and of course Daddy had to work. We had fun, but when mom got home I wasn't eating my snack like I usually do and she thought I felt warm. She took my temp and it was 101. She gave me some Tylenol and put me in bed. I was restless for a little while, but eventually fell asleep. My temp stayed up around 101 that night and the next morning. She was going to wait it out and see what happened, but decided since we're planning to head out of town for the Easter weekend she'd get me checked out by the dr. Sure enough, shortly before she took me to the Dr. she took my temp and it was normal. It was normal at the Dr.'s office, and has been ever since. Not sure what was up, but I'm back to myself eating, drinking and playing as usual.
Today we met dad for lunch, but I was tired, so didn't have much fun. Mom and I came home and I went down for a nap. When I woke we just ran an errand. Nothing too exciting today.
We do have a fun, busy weekend planned though so I'll have to update you on that when we get back home.
Oh, and mom told me something about the Easter Bunny coming. I can't wait!!!
Happy Easter to you!
~Cohen
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment