Sunday I woke up a little edgey. I was kind of stuffy and just sort of grumpy, but...the Easter Bunny had been to Grandma's house! He brought me a basket full of Go, Diego, Go things. I got a bat and ball, bubbles, a book and a cup with a straw. Marlie and I had fun catching the bubbles!
Marlie got an Easter basket too! She got chewies and treats. Mom, Dad and I got ready and went to my Grandpa and Grandma C.'s house for a little while before it was time to go to my great-grandpa and grandma C.'s house. By the time we left to go there I was tired and ready for a nap. So I didn't get to stay long. Mommy took me back to Granny's house where I took a long nap. Mom went back to great-grandma and great-grandpa's for dinner and to see family.After that, Mom and Dad came back to pick me up and we headed to the Dahlstrom Easter celebration. Sunday was a long day, I'm glad I got that nap in! I was in a better mood and the weather was still nice when we got back so Mom, Dad and I spent some time at the park across
the street from Granny's house. We all had fun! 
Monday morning we got up and had to get ready to go get my 1 year pictures taken. They went well and Mom and Dad are anxious to see them. Once the proofs are ready I'll let you know.
My next post will probably be telling you all about my birthday party on Sunday. Mom has been busy getting ready for it, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I'll be sure to post pictures!
I hope you and your family had a nice Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment