Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


Today I celebrated my 1st birthday! Mom and Dad had a birthday party for me at our house. We celebrated with family and friends. Unfortunately my Grandpa C. wasn't feeling well at all and couldn't make it. We missed him, Grandma and Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa C. but we just want him to get feeling better soon!

I received many nice gifts and had a lot of fun. I didn't really care much for my monkey cake. I picked at it a little but didn't care too much about eating it. I did enjoy it when everyone sang to me.

Let's see....this past month I haven't changed too much. I'm still really not in a hurry to take any steps on my own. Crawling gets me where I need to go for now. I don't like crawling on my bare knees though, so maybe I'll change my mind once shorts weather comes around. I did tell you about how we got rid of my bottle. That went well and I don't miss it at all.

I love to be outside. Hopefully the weather gets nicer so we can spend more time out there. I got some great outside toys for my birthday...they will be fun!!

Mom and Dad are always saying what a chatter box I am. I do like to jabber and laugh....I even have a fake laugh and a real laugh. I also have been working on saying "all done" and "touchdown!!" I'm getting there.

It's been an amazing year. I've grown and learned so much. My Mom and Dad love me more than I can understand and they told me they are so proud of me. I look forward to seeing what the next year will bring!

Happy Birthday to me!!

Here are some pics from my party....and my last car seat pic!!









No comments: