I had a fun weekend! My Grandma D. came to visit and watch me while Mom and Dad got to go spend some time with their friends Friday and Saturday night. We had a lot of fun playing and going for a walk in the stroller. We even let Marlie come along. She likes walks too!
Grandma sure thinks I talk a lot...and I do! They all think I'm just jabbering, but I really am saying something. They should know that by the way I change my expression and fluctuate my voice. I even get my hands going, roll or squint my eyes...it's a real story I tell ya! Grandma said she's never seen a kid talk as much as me. I consider that a compliment. :)
Sunday, Grandma, Mom and I did a little shopping. I was a good boy and got a new pair of tennis shoes for this fall and winter. I can't wait until I can wear them. They are pretty cool and look just like my Daddy's shoes. :)
Today Mom and I are getting back into the swing of things, gearing up for another week and getting ready for our busy weekend next weekend when we go to Harpers.
I hope you had a good weekend, I sure did!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment