
Daddy's birthday was Wednesday! We celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa D. and Uncle Brent on Tuesday by going out to dinner. I made the biggest mess you can imagine with my sweet potato. They had to take my pants off before they would even hold me I was so messy. It was fun though! Then, when we got back home we had some birthday dessert mom and had made. I even got to have some and I really liked it! I had chocolate all over! YUM!
Wednesday we went out to lunch with a couple of mom and dad's friends, then just hung out at home that night. I picked out a few presents for daddy. I got him a squirt gun, some of his favorite snacks, a video game, some flip flops and a Shamwow. The Shamwow is a joke, because we would laugh at that guy on t.v. (This is old news, but mom asked me to put it in here just because it's something she doesn't want to forget.) :) When it was mommy's birthday Dad took me to pick out some things for her too. I also got her some of her favorite snacks, Go, Diego, Go stickers, a monkey puppet and a little wall hanging that says something about 'mom'.
Friday Mom and I went to Cedar Falls to visit her friend Katie and meet my new little friend Avery. She is a very pretty little girl and I had fun pushing her around in her Bumbo seat. She was very nice and let me play with some of her toys too.
Our weekend kind of tricked us. We thought it was supposed to rain most of the weekend so Mom and Dad didn't set up my pool. Turned out to be very nice, and perfect splashing weather. Bummer! Hopefully I'll get to swim again soon. I hope you had a nice weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment